Sunday, April 11, 2010

"I just can't, JULIA will know."

Myyyyy life has been humming along, but clearly, my blogging skills have not. But never fear, sweet readers, my relationship with writing/blogging is that of an unfaithful lover. Better yet, writing-for me-is like the stray cat that you just cannot get rid of. No matter how you ignore it, and how far away you drop it off in hopes that it will not return, it will end up inevitably mewing at your back door.

So here we are. I am sitting in the living room of my new second home (soon to be first)with my new best pal, Murphy "Scatter Gun" O'Hoolihan, the Brittany puppy that Spencer and I now love. (and sometimes get in arguments with) He and I are watching Julie and Julia (which led to my need to blog, of course) Spencer, for those of you who dont get my silly school girl texts, is the new fantastic boyfriend. He is funny, caring, witty, smart, and the boy can cook!! His latest yummyness is what we call "Scurvy Tacos." They have, among other things, rum and lime in them, and just thinking about them makes my mouth water. Mmmm.

I am graduating this semester, am currently jobless, and the job front for non-profit work is very bleak. It is very likely that I am soon going to have to take a stupid entry level job somewhere just to create some income, while I continue to interview with non-profits. This is frustrating, but I will squeak by. My life always seems to have a way of working itself out, and it will again, now. I have always been well taken care of, by the one who knit me together in my mother's womb.

Everything is on the up and up, fellows, and will continue to be so. After all, His eye is on the sparrow, and He most certainly is watching over me. (-:

On a sillier side of this week, Spencer and I along with one of his sons went to a dog show this morning. It was a pluthera of prime people watching, as predicted. I for the first time in my life was without my camera, so I have no photos to prove that we saw a rodigian ridgeback being run by a man in a 3 piece suit-AND mullet. One that rivaled Billy Ray-pre Miley Cirus of course. The icing on that dog show cupcake was the blonde 10 year old who was watching the beagles run while wearing a BRIGHT blue, KISS t-shirt. God, it was amazing.

Anyhow, all this talk of foody nonsense is making me hunnngry. I'm going to go root through this bachelor's kitchen in hopes of ingredients for anything on the yum yum side. Good night, all.

Love, love, love. (it's what keeps me sane)

1 comment:

Fitness In Real Life said...

yowza - jessica back from the dead!