Monday, November 30, 2009

Cusp

Hiya pals.

I just wanted to give you a heads up to let you know that the next 2 weeks are finals for me, which means it is not likely I will but updating much. I will, however, give you a projected overview of what may happen, along with the footwear involved:

December 1: Research Methods proposal presentation, and final exam. I will likely get an A on one, and at least a C on the other. Either way, I will pass the course, and never have to think about it again. (thank the Lord, and anyone else responsible)Flats.

December 3: Truth and Justice final paper due. This is likely to be a good paper, and the teacher may or may not be blown away. Boots.

December 4th-6th: THE BIRTHDAY WEEKEND and I have no idea what I am doing. If the Bear is around (and not broken in 3 places still) we will prolly be together, if not, I have no plans. I think I have been putting off plan making for this birthday, as it is a kind of big one (thanks, Dad, for reminding me this weekend) and I thought I would have had a lot more accomplished by now. (including some little ones) Ah well. A couple wrong turns, and I'm back on track. ALSO< it is Karima's birthday on the 6th, and if I am not gone, we will celebrate for sure. Sneakers, heels or boots, depending on the plans.

December 7: (my actual birthday) Final due for my trends class-maybe another 100% like my mid-term? Also, likely my last Omega Phi Alpha meeting as an active member. I may go get gelato at some point during this day. Sneakers.

December 9: Reading day, and by this day I will be done wit this semester (wooohoo) and almost done with school in general. Perhaps done with being on campus altogether. (this is pretty exciting, but I have no idea what comes next)No shoes, socks only, hangin out at work.

December 16: UGLY SWEATER PARTY! 8pm, meet @ my apt. Depending on how this goes, the next day may or may not be completely gross. Flats.

December 18: Shonda's birthday party and general mayhem. Again, depending on how this goes, the next day may or may not be completely gross. I'll be wearing heels.

I'm off to go study, write papers, wish I had a computer, and try to find a new/second job.

Life is busy right now, but it's on the cusp of getting WAY better.

No comments: