Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My new favorite quote

"But if you wanna leave, you can. I'll remember you though, just like I remember everyone that leaves."

From a Disney movie, no less.

Finals are over. I am hungry. I miss some people. Some I do not.
Basically, life is the same as the last time I posted.

"There is nothing new under the sun"
or
"Everything you did has already been done"

hmm...if this sounds very blah it's because it is genuinely blah outside in Tempe...grey, rainy and overcast. ick.

MOre later, when either the weather or I am more sunny.

3 comments:

Allison said...

um. i totally love that movie you quoted.
i relate to that child completely, given the fact that i was totally weird growing up, and can claim that my first crush was elvis presley

Fitness In Real Life said...

its sunny now dunkuff. wheres your post?


liar.

Jess said...

whoops. I didn't see Dustin's prompt till today.

He's a pushy bugger, isn't he?