Saturday, August 9, 2008

Speaking of...

In the interest of keeping yours, heres a brief life update...

I have fond memories of the Olympics from as far back as I can remember. And yet, athletic I am not. What an amazing feat of advertising.

On that same note, I would really like to go to see the Olympic games firsthand at some point in my life.

Other:
I had Bob the Brilliant help me convince a friend about this game theory, we had been of different minds about it. BUT it was fun, and I love figuring things out. Especially with other people.

I am taking 6 classes this fall. That's 17 credits, for any of you pumpkins who might be wondering. I may die, but it's also likely that i am the most driven and focused person you know. In either case, say a little prayer for my poor brain this semester. (and my feet...one class is a dance class!)

More thoughtful writing soon.

No comments: